- Review the anatomy of the lumbosacral spine, sacroiliac joint, pelvis and hip.
- Analyze a routine radiologic evaluation of the lumbar spine, sacroiliac joint, pelvis and hip.
- Analyze an advanced imaging evaluation, including CT/MRI imaging, of the lumbar spine and hip.
- Discuss diagnostic imaging results from trauma of the lumbar spine, pelvis and hip.
- Discuss diagnostic imaging results from degenerative conditions of the lumbar spine.
- Discuss diagnostic imaging results from pathological conditions of the sacroiliac joint and hip.
- Identify diagnostic imaging anomalies of the lumbar spine, sacroiliac joint.
BOC: 2.5 Continuing Education Units
NATA PDC Level of Difficulty: Advanced
Program Faculty: Course content includes chapters 11-12 of the book “Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Imaging”, 5th Edition, by Lynn N. McKinnis PT, DPT, OCS. Assessment created by Lynn N. McKinnis PT, DPT, OCS.
The passing score for this course is 80%. The course is self-paced, home study format. All materials are available ONLINE immediately after purchase and is available for 6 months.
Cancellation/refund available up to 30 days after purchase. For further information visit our How Courses Work page.
This course is intended for Certified Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Strength & Conditioning Specialists, etc.
Sport Medics is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to
Certified Athletic Trainers.