- Describe the Postoperative Rehabilitation protocols for multiple knee ligament injury
- Understand the tissue healing phase post operatively
- Describe what modalities are useful in the rehabilitation phases
- Define exercise protocols for postoperative knee surgeries
- Describe the return to sport safely protocols
- Understand the study outcomes of the Houseworth and colleagues; ACL tear
- Understand the study outcomes of Myklebust and colleagues; neuromuscular training
- Understand neuromuscular training protocols
- Define postoperative rehabilitation protocols for chondroplasty, micro fracture and KDLL
BOC: 3.0 Continuing Education Units
NATA PDC Level of Difficulty: Advanced
Program Faculty: Course content includes chapters sixteen through nineteen of the book “The Postsurgical Orthopedic Sports Rehabilitation Knee & Shoulder” by Robert Manske. Assessment created by Rachel Livingstone MA, AT, and Susan Callagy MA, AT, PTA, CSCS.
The passing score for this course is 80%. The course is self-paced, home study format. All materials are available ONLINE immediately after purchase and is available for 6 months.
Cancellation/refund available up to 30 days after purchase. For further information visit our How Courses Work page.
This course is intended for Certified Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Strength & Conditioning Specialists, etc.
Sport Medics is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers.