- Understand the healing process after surgery to fibro cartilage
- Describe weight bearing process post fibro cartilage surgery
- Understand open and closed kinetic chain exercises and protocols
- Describe the rehabilitation phases post ACL surgery
- Understand the rehabilitation protocol for failed articular cartilage transplantation
- Understand the patella tracking phases
- Describe patella taping methods
- Describe evaluation and treatments to the patella
- Understand the surgical applications of lateral release and rehabilitation process
- Understand studies that have demonstrated functional testing protocols
- Demonstrate progressive rehabilitation phases
- Understand Mechanism of patella tendon injuries
BOC: 3.25 Continuing Education Units
NATA PDC Level of Difficulty: Advanced
Program Faculty: Course content includes chapters twenty through twenty-four of the book “The Postsurgical Orthopedic Sports Rehabilitation Knee & Shoulder” by Robert Manske. Assessment created by Rachel Livingstone MA, AT, and Susan Callagy MA, AT, PTA, CSCS.
The passing score for this course is 80%. The course is self-paced, home study format. All materials are available ONLINE immediately after purchase and is available for 6 months.
Cancellation/refund available up to 30 days after purchase. For further information visit our How Courses Work page.
This course is intended for Certified Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Strength & Conditioning Specialists, etc.
Sport Medics is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers.