- Understand the anatomical make up of the rotator cuff
- Understand how the rotator cuff muscle engage and function as part of the
- Describe the types of rotator cuff tear as well as impingement types
- Understand post operative rehabilitation protocols
- Describe post operative rehabilitation strengthening techniques
- Understand the post operative rehabilitation specific for an athlete returning to sport
BOC: 1.5 Continuing Education Units
NATA PDC Level of Difficulty: Advanced
Program Faculty: Course content includes chapters thirty-two through thirty-three of the book “The Postsurgical Orthopedic Sports Rehabilitation Knee & Shoulder” by Robert Manske. Assessment created by Rachel Livingstone MA, AT, and Susan Callagy MA, AT, PTA, CSCS.
The passing score for this course is 80%. The course is self-paced, home study format. All materials are available ONLINE immediately after purchase and is available for 6 months.
Cancellation/refund available up to 30 days after purchase. For further information visit our How Courses Work page.
This course is intended for Certified Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Strength & Conditioning Specialists, etc.
Sport Medics is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers.