- Define the structure and function of shoulder girdle complex
- Explain the management of shoulder disorders and surgeries
- Describe exercise interventions for the shoulder girdle
- Define the structure and function of the elbow and forearm
- Explain the management of elbow and forearm disorders and surgeries
- Describe joint surgery and postoperative management
- Describe exercise interventions for the elbow and forearm
- Define the structure and function of the wrist and hand
- Explain the management of wrist and hand disorders and surgeries
- Define exercise interventions for the wrist and hand
BOC: 5.25 Continuing Education Units
NATA PDC Level of Difficulty: Advanced
Program Faculty: Course content includes chapters seventeen, eighteen and nineteen of the book “Therapeutic Exercise Foundations and Techniques” 5th Edition, by Carolyn Kisner & Lynn Colby. Assessment created by Rachel Livingstone MA, AT, and Susan Callagy MA, AT, PTA, CSCS.
The passing score for this course is 80%. The course is self-paced, home study format. All materials are available ONLINE immediately after purchase and is available for 6 months.
Cancellation/refund available up to 30 days after purchase. For further information visit our How Courses Work page.
This course is intended for Certified Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Strength & Conditioning Specialists, etc.
Sport Medics is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers.