- Describe the overview of pregnancy, labor and related conditions
- Explain the exercise interventions for pregnancy, labor and related conditions
- Describe disorders of the arterial system
- Describe the venous system and lymphatic system
- Describe breast cancer-related lymphatic dysfunction
- Define the exercises for the management of lymphedema
- Understand respiratory structure and function
- Apply breathing exercises and describe ventilatory training
- Define exercises to mobilize the chest
- Understand Postural drainage
- Explain the management of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Explain the management of patients with restrictive pulmonary disorders
BOC: 2.75 Continuing Education Units
NATA PDC Level of Difficulty: Advanced
Program Faculty: Course content includes chapters twenty-three, twenty-four and twenty-five of the book “Therapeutic Exercise Foundations and Techniques” 5th Edition, by Carolyn Kisner & Lynn Colby. Assessment created by Rachel Livingstone MA, AT, and Susan Callagy MA, AT, PTA, CSCS.
The passing score for this course is 80%. The course is self-paced, home study format. All materials are available ONLINE immediately after purchase and is available for 6 months.
Cancellation/refund available up to 30 days after purchase. For further information visit our How Courses Work page.
This course is intended for Certified Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Strength & Conditioning Specialists, etc.
Sport Medics is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers.